Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hey, I'm Hinna.


My name is Hinna Hassan and I am from Houston, Texas. I am a first year at Trinity, so this is my second semester. My parents are both doctors, so seeing the ways in which they help people has made me want to be a part of the same profession. I am pre-med and plan to major in Psychology. At home, I live with my mom, my dad, and my sister, who is at the Bauer Honors Program at the University of Houston. I enjoy being at home and spending time with my family.
I do have somewhat of a computer background, but I think I will learn lots of new things from being in this class.

My secret fact is that I attended a Scottish arts school with a graduating class of thirty-nine students.



You get in touch with me here.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Hinna! I like your background! I knew your school was small, but I didn't realize that it was that tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Hinna - I look forward to working with you :)

    ReplyDelete